Thursday, January 18, 2007

Tonight's Canuckian playlist

Some songs/albums/performers I've been enjoying via radio and recordings:

1) Artist: The Polyjesters
Album: Ka-Chunk

2) Artist: Sarah Harmer
Album: I'm a Mountain

3) Artist: Stuart MacLean
Album: History of Canada/I Remember Wayne

4) Artist: Stan Rogers
Album: Northwest Passage

5) Artist: Wailin' Jennys
Album: Firecracker

6) Artist: Be Good Tanyas
Album: Hello Love

7) Artist: Tragically Hip
Album: Fully Completely

8) Artist: Northern Pikes
Album: Hits & Assorted Secrets: 1984-1993

9) Artist: Joe Trio
Album: Set 'Em Up Joe

10) Various artists
Album: Due South soundtrack, vol. 1

More Canadian albums to come...

1 Comments:

At Mon Feb 19, 04:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Thom.
I was searching online for IASA TC 03 and I came across your blog.
How are you doing?
This is Tony from WIUS/WIUX, IU Jacob SOM, ATM and whatnot.
What are you up to these days? It looks like you are out in Virginia?
Very cool. I hope things are going well. I was going to try to send you an email to catch up a bit but your contact info leads back to WFIU.
Shoot me an E-mail when you get a chance. Anthony_Tadey@baylor.edu
I hope everything is going well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home