Friday, August 19, 2005

New name for blog

You've probably noticed that I've changed the name of my blog to reflect my graduated status! (M.L.S., August 2005). It's now got the name: "Audio Librarian : From Analog to Digital and Back." You can tell I've been in academia for awhile, because of the subtitle. I have a few weeks to go before I start my new job, so I will probably tinker around with this forum, so expect some changes.

The URL will not change for the forseeable future, until I can find a way to move everything and let people know.

FYI: I still have content from my film and video preservation class available at my recently defunct Preserving Video blog.

Thanks to Pete (Sampo) for his mention of this blog recently. It's given me inspiration to keep it running.

For all you Slizzards (God, I hate that term) out there, be sure to check out IU's Digital Library Brownbag Series. I learned a lot at them last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home